Thursday 13 November 2014

Winter favourites !

All I can think is knitwear, berry lips & brushed cotton covers!! And this year everything seems so reasonably priced, which makes it even more exciting!!!

























So this grey H&M jumper is my life. I have been wearing it nearly everyday, as its so comfy and you can wear it with ANYTHING!! Today I wore it to work with my black skinny jeans and black loafers, but I've also worn it with a floral skater skirt, which looks lovely as the jumper is slightly oversized!






















  If you didn't know already, I'm slightly addicted to Alex Monroe jewellery. I already have 2 pieces from his collections, one being his iconic bee, and the second being a burts bees edition necklace, which is just beautiful. But now his new collection has been released and I'm again, slightly obsessed. Its called the Haberdashery collection, and its based on vintage finds within your old sewing box, which is perfect for me, as I love a bit of crafts, sewing and D.I.Y. The scissors for me are a real winner, they are just so dinky and cute, and you can layer them with other pieces from his collection, so it looks like my christmas list will be expensive this year !!























Also its that time of year again for Berry lips. Now I have a face full of freckles, and a very pale complexion, so usually I stick with the more neutral shades, but its party season, and I'm thinking of going bold, and this lipstick really stood out to me at my local space NK.  The lady applied it really well, which made me feel even better about wearing it, so I'm feeling a little splurge coming along, beware bank account!























Flannelette !! I love Flannelette!!  Its so cold and windy, and all I want to do is snuggle up in a nice brushed cotton duvet cover. And as christmas is around the corner I thought these sheets were perfect, they look very cosy, and I can imagine getting into bed, reading a good book & drinking hot chocolate. I can't waiiittttt !!!!


So thats my favourites, what are yours ??


No comments :

Post a Comment